Web Hosting Control Panel
A control panel, in case of web hosting scenario can be defined as a web-based interface rendered by the hosting company and which permits the clients to manage their various hosted services at a common place.
Some of the generally available modules in control panels can be enumerated as follows:
– Admission to server logs.
– Maintain records of vacant and used web space and bandwidth.
– Email account set-up.
– Retaining FTP user accounts.
– Management of database
– Track Visitor statistics with web log analysis software.
– Ensure Web-based file manager.