# Make a careful strategy.
Identify your brand and target your audience. How does your client feel about your company? What do they expect from you and your site? Be sure to check for feedback from users received since the site was activated.
To identify pages and content that should remain intact, look at Google Analytics data and what does not work. Is your content included in your new website?
Identify key performance indicators that are important to your company, such as the number of website visitors per month, bounce rates, and average site time.
Set your goals. For example, suppose you want to accelerate your company’s website, improve its functionality, and increase conversion rates. Or just renew the look.
Get competitive analysis and search many of the sites you like most. What characteristics do they use? When you’re ready to learn more, draw lines with paper and pencil, or use simple tools like fake spaces and a hair stylist to show scroll bars, other UI’s, or determinable symbols or blocks. How to connect text to screens and screens.
Decide what you want to do now and what you want to do now.
The user interface design is just the tip of the iceberg. This accounts for 30% of the life of a web project. Because of this, you do not know how your website works, so you can not make a strategy to redesign your website. That’s why you need expert help.
“Redesigning a Website” may refer to any of the following:
Appearance changes that affect only the user interface pane
We changed the design of the background that can change the appearance without increasing the functionality of the site.
- Site-wide reviews, including migration to a new CMS, include new modules and extensions, and a new user interface.
- What position should your company take?
- It really depends on current key performance indicators, objectives, development strategies and budgets.
- Suppose you manage a WooCommerce site.
- It is one of the customization of the look of the old flat design. This is an engine recommendation for other products.
- Minor changes to site functionality may change the user interface.