A Few primary Things You Should Know Before Building Your Own Website | Best WordPress Development company in India
There are many different types of websites, for example there are:
- Personal website (simple and small websites like your own website)
- Membership websites (website were people register and login to view details)
- Social network websites (like Facebook, or MySpace)
- Forums (community websites like Guru.com or worrioforum.com)
- Photo gallery websites (picasa, photobucket, istockphotos)
- Shopping websites (eBay.com, Amazon.com)
- Music websites (xsao.com, Yahoomusic)
- Financial websites like (PayPal, graphcard, liberty reserve and yes you too can build your own website like these)
- And lots more……
This list is by no means every single of it, there are other types like article directories and lots more. every single these different types of websites hold different functions and programs built into them. Chatting scrips, Picture display scrips, calculators, shopping carts, Poles, every single these are different scripts that can be added to your own website to give it an additional function e,g Yahoo mail has scrips in it that enables you to send and receive messages in your own e-mail address.
Building a social networking website like Facebook can be very expansive because it involves lots of scripting and programming. Setting up a login script on your website is not as easy as you may consider and it can increase the amount of money you will hold to pay a web designer or the amount of money you will hold to pay for a templates that has that feature. Other things like news boards, feedback forms, comments, or a calender on your website can increase the cost of building your own website quite a lot. Because every single these things involve a lot of scripting work.
Basically there are three main options you can choose from when you want to build your own website:
1) You pay a web designer to assist you design your website
2) You can exhaust an already designed template (which is basically an already designed website)
3) You can choose to learn the basics and design your own website by your self
Which ever one you choose from the three choices above will cost you time, money or both, You can choose the one that best suits you.
By that i mean if you hold the money to pay a web designer i consider that is the safest way to perambulate, But if you don’t hold that much money you can just buy an already designed template and customize it by inserting your own images and content